Video Wall Processor: 4 Inputs / 4 Outputs
ToteVision’s 4×4 video wall processor is a robust, server-level system designed for continuous use. Our base configuration allows for 4 video inputs to be displayed on up to 4 video walls (LCD monitors) with the capability of adding optional cards to display 12 video sources on a display matrix of 12 video wall panels. Multiple video input sources include cameras, high definition videos, live internet feeds, and computer-generated visual data.
This processor features VuWall video wall design software, which is a leading application for easily designing multiple video windows within the physical video wall layout.
- Microsoft Windows-based VuWall 2 Standard video wall software delivers optimal display configurations that are created with an easy-to-learn designer interface
- Designed to operate 24/7 utilizing an Intel Xeon server class processor and high-end ATX server system board that can expand to 16 Inputs and Outputs
- Matrox Mura MPX 4/4 board provides exceptional picture quality and signal management
- Super-efficient, triple protection power supply with low noise and thermal-controlled fans
- Ruggedized 4U Rack Mount Compact Aluminum Chassis w/Locking Bezel
- 3-year Warranty
Rack 4U; wall mount, and sliding rails are available options
x4 Inputs / Outputs
x1 Center Output; x1 Surround Output; x1 S/PDIF Output; x1 Line Input / Output; x1 Mic Input
500 Watt, 80+ efficiency, high performance, low noise
19” x 5.25” x 17.5” / 482.6 x 133.3 x 444.5mm
Net: 24 lbs / 10.89 kg
CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1620V3 3.5GHz Quad-Core (4 Cores / 8-Threads) 10MB Processor