7” Ruggedized IP/Analog Camera Test Monitor & Multimeter
7” commercial-grade, multi-function camera test monitor designed for installation and maintenance of both IP and analog cameras including TVI, CVI, AHD, SDI, and 4K formats.
This model has the same features as the LED-710-4KIP model PLUS TDR cable test, and digital multimeter. LED-715-4KIP field test monitor is an ultimate tool for the video installation professional.
- Linux 1.2GHz quad core processor with Android 5.1 embedded operating system for optimized performance
- 8GB storage SD card with port capacity to support 32GB
- Interactive on-screen touch-controlled menu to quickly access multiple functions
- TDR cable test transmits pulse signals to test a cable for open and short circuits, and it displays the measurement results on the screen. This test will help find a cable’s problem location more quickly.
- Digital multimeter visually displays AC/DC voltage and current measurement, diode testing, resistance and capacitance measurement, and continuity testing.
- Supports H.264 and H.265 protocol; 4K video can be displayed through main stream feed
- Supports 5MP TVI at resolution 2560 x 1944p up to 12.5fps, and 4MP AHD / CVI at 2560 x 1440p up to 30fps – resolution downscaled with 4x zoom, video record, playback, and PTZ control capability.
- Supports HD-SDI/EX-SDI 1080p resolution @ 30fps (50/60Hz)
- PTZ controller for both IP (ONVIF) and analog cameras; supporting 30+ protocols
- Rapid video selection with single key to detect network IP (ONVIF) cameras and auto display
- Enhanced color bar generator (NTSC/PAL)
- Capable of testing IP and analog cameras at the same time with dual test window
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides 10 hours of power depending on workload; auto-off adjustable (5-30 minutes)
- LAN connectivity (RJ45 port) and Wireless connectivity including ability to create WiFi hotspot
- Screen lock function with option to password lock and pattern lock
7” LCD IPS panel
1280 x 800
x1 3.5mm Input; x1 3.5mm Output (for headphone)
x1 DC Input
41 ~ 95°F / -10 ~ 50°C
3% – 90%
12VDC 2A external power supply; built-in 7.4V 5400mAh Lithium Polymer battery
Net: 1.4 lbs / 620g
Durable ABS plastic with ruggedized rubber handles
CPU: 1.2GHz quad-core
Multimeter: x4 ports for testing, includes one pair of red and black cables with probe ends