Cabling Tracer Tool
(for use with LED-710-4KIP)
Cable testing tracer for use with our 7″ field tester monitor (LED-710-4KIP) to source cables and test their continuity.
- Works as a ‘tone’ receiver when the LED-710-4KIP transmits up to 5 different audio tones for tracing cables
- Audio speaker volume buttons for controlling the audio tone level; includes 3.5mm output port for listening to the audio tone through an ear piece (which is not included)
- Works as a terminating source with its RJ-45 LAN port for testing continuity with the LED-710-4KIP field test monitor
- Includes built-in LED light for use in seeing more clearly in dark areas
- Essential testing tool for IP security and datacom technicians, and A/V installers
The 710-Tracer is an essential tool for IP security, datacom, and audio/video technicians. This tracing and continuity tool is an accessory of the LED-710-4KIP 7" field tester monitor; it won't work without using the applications on this tester monitor.
The 710-Tracer receives audio tones over un-energized wires/cables to trace the wire path and source the cable. The 710-Tracer also can be used as a terminator for checking cabling continuity with the LED-710-4KIP model.